Optimum Egg Craftwars Roblox. InfoList of OresHow to Get to The MinesFun FactsOres are used for crafting weapons They are needed in gameplay as you cannot get Epic/Ultimate/True tier without ores Mines Ores 1 Iron 2 Gold 3 Diamond 4 Bluesteel 5 Crystal 6 Viridis 7 Amberstone 8 Salt 9 Dankite 10 Divumite 11 Purple Vermite 12 Green Vermite 13 Vermite 14 Ultimus 15 Optimum 16 Unobtanium Advanced Mines Ores 1 Green Vermite 2 Vermite 3 Rolite 4 Uranium 5 Plutonium 6 Crystal 7 Regite 8 Pure Amberstone 9 Pure Vermite 10 Demonite The Mines is a teleporterthat every player has at the beginning of their Craftwars journey This teleporter costs 100000 cash In order to get into the mines you can just stand on the teleporter Make sure you dont have the blue invincibility bubble around you then you are unable to teleport The Advanced Mines is the same thing as the Mines except it is grey costs 100M+ cash and contains much more rare and powerful ores How do I farm the mines? The Mines refresh every 2 minutes so keep that in mind To farm the mines you need 1 a Pickaxe 2 lots of patience The Mines can be a timely place to stay All of the ores that spawn are RNG (random number generator) meaning there is a random chance each ore will spawn Several ores (such as Salt and Plutonium) can feel near possible to obtain at times You must be patient when it comes to mining There is only one ore that can be dropped from an enemy and that's Unobtanium Unobtanium drops from Slave of the Void in Dungeon Unobtanium is the rarest drop from Slave of the Void.
Epic Crescendo Roblox Craftwars Wikia Fandom from roblox-craftwars.fandom.com
Optimum is a tier 2 ore that alerts player about its presence in the normal mines It is colored white with white sparkles and is used in the process of making true items along with destiny orbs It comes after ultimate it Optimum is used to make the following (as we know of) True Katana.
Stazzler ROBLOX Craftwars Wikia Fandom
The unofficial wiki for Craftwars created by nacker Melee Ranged Mobs Bosses Mega Bosses (Note This section may change every so often) Announcement posted in the Craftwars Fan Club by ElcoCausesChaos “Hey guys just thought I'd give you an update The (organized) Craftwars Community is permanently gone I'm not sure about nacker himself but you can consider this game for all intents and.
Optimum Craftwars Wikia Fandom
Official category for secret mobs items weapons etc.
ROBLOX Craftwars Wikia Fandom
Optimum is an ore that can only be obtained in the normal Mines and is used to make True Tier items When Optimum spawns a message appears in chat that says “Optimum has spawned in the mines” Uses This item is used for crafting the following True Katana Nacker's True Scythe True Crescendo True Minigun True Phaser True Armour.
Epic Crescendo Roblox Craftwars Wikia Fandom
Optimum Ore ROBLOX Craftwars Wikia Fandom
Category:Easter egg ROBLOX Craftwars Wikia Fandom
Opticus ROBLOX Craftwars Wikia Fandom
Ores ROBLOX Fandom Craftwars Wikia
InfoDropsAttacksTriviaOpticus is one of the seven mega bosses This boss can exclusively be found in The Voidteleporter As Opticus gets lower in HP it will move faster This boss has a 90% chance to spawn once in the Void while the Tripletshave a 10% chance to spawn 5M+ Cash Charge Similar to the Triplets the Opticus will target the closest player and dash into them stopping at nothing As the health of Opticus is lowered it will move fasterLaser A singular laser will occasionally be fired targeting the closest player It can be a reference to a popular indie game Terraria as it is a massive floating eyeball that charges at you It can be similar to the boss in Terraria known as “Retinazer” as both charge at yoIt has the same model as Servant of Hades.